Islington Station - Fieldway commuter parking reduced parking
May 1 to late June 2019
What are we doing and why?
TTC’s contractor will be returning to Islington Station’s Fieldway Lot to conduct some repairs as part of a previous resurfacing project. The repairs are expected to be completed by late June.
- The north-east section of the parking lot will be closed.
- Accessible parking spots will be relocated to another section of the lot.
- The remaining section of the lot will be available for regular customer use.
- Alternative parking lots include Islington Main Lot (3330 Bloor Street West), Islington Lomond Lot (20 Lomond Drive) and Kipling South Lot (400 Munster Drive).
- Walkway access to Bloor Street/Kenway Park will be maintained via a short pedestrian detour.
Work will typically take place during regular daytime hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, and some Saturdays as required.
Thank you for your patience during this work.
Dundas: Elevator out of service between Toronto Eaton Centre entrance and Line 1 southbound platform.
Last updated May 25, 3:53 AM
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service