Islington Station - Fieldway commuter lot paving repairs
Starting November 9 for 2 to 4 weeks
What are we doing and why?
On Monday, November 9, TTC’s contractor will be returning to Islington Station’s Fieldway Lot to conduct final paving repairs.
Work will involve minor pavement removal and placing new permanent paving blocks. To secure the work zone, the contractor may arrive on the evening/late night of Friday, November 6 to install fencing. The fencing will be installed by Monday morning at the latest. The paving work is expected to be completed in 2 to 4 weeks.
- The north-east section of the parking lot will be closed.
- Accessible parking spots will be relocated to another section of the lot.
- The remaining section of the lot will be available for regular customer use.
- Alternative parking lots include Islington Main Lot (3330 Bloor Street West), Islington Lomond Lot (20 Lomond Drive) and Kipling South Lot (400 Munster Drive).
- Walkway access to Bloor Street/Kenway Park will be maintained via a short pedestrian detour around the work zone.
Work will typically take place during regular daytime hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday, and some weekends as required.
Thank you for your patience during this work.
For further information:
Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 647-461-5133; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service