Line 2 East Extension - tree survey work from Eglinton Avenue East to Scarborough Town Centre
March 27 to June 2019
What we are doing and why?
Beginning on March 27, 2019 survey crews will be surveying trees along the alignment of the future subway Line 2 East Extension. The work area is in the public boulevard (right-of-way) along Eglinton Avenue East, Danforth Road, McCowan Road and at Scarborough Centre.
- Work along the alignment is expected to begin Wednesday, March 27, 2019 and be completed by June 2019.
- Some work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Work will take place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
What to expect
- Survey Crews will be visible in and around the City roads and boulevards and will have identification.
- Driveways will remain open to businesses and residences.
Traffic, pedestrian and transit restrictions
- Pedestrian walkways will remain open.
- No impacts to TTC bus stops.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve transit in Toronto.
For further information
Theresa Buck, Community Liaison, 647-882-0137, email@example.com.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service